Monday, January 30, 2012

Who wears short short? We wear short shorts!




I really like shorts for the summer - especially the colorful ones! Dare to try different colors such as yellow, pink - yes, pink!! - green and blue. Just remember that they shouldn't be too short or too long... So the title of this post might be a bit misleading. ;)


The ideal length of a pair of short is just a bit over the knee. AND FOR GOD SAKE, DO NOT BUY BAGGY SHORTS OR SHORTS WITH LARGE POCKETS! THEY MAKE ME PUKE!


Khaki shorts are nice too. Wear them with a belt, perhaps a polo shirt, and some nice shoes. But really, you can ALMOST wear anything with shorts. Okay, I take that back! Do not wear shirts with long sleeves if you won't roll them up. Trust me, you don't want to look like a dork, do ya? I don't think so.


AND PLEASE! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DON'T! JUST DON'T WEAR LONG SOCKS WITH ANY TYPE OF SHORTS! YOU MAKE ME PROJECTILE VOMIT! USE ANKLE SOCKS!


Some people like to wear flip-flops with shorts but if you aren't a 20-year-old Brazilian surfer then don't! I usually wear my navy blue canvas shoes from Fred Perry - depending on the color of the shorts. Get some nice toned-down shoes - preferably without laces or get same-colored laces.


OH RIGHT! PLEASE NO SHORTS WITH PATTERNS! JUST PLAIN SHORTS! You: "What about Hawaiian shorts?" Me: "Especially Hawaiian shorts!!!"


Almost every brand sells shorts but I recommend Tommy Hilfiger, Gant, and H&M.


Btw, I have no idea who these people are but they sure know how to wear shorts!





0 comments :

Post a Comment