Monday, May 20, 2013

Stuff I bought in New York


I was in the Big Apple a month ago! It was absolutely amazing! Here in Denmark, the tallest building is 120 meters (394 feet), while the tallest building in New York City is 541 meters (1,776 feet)!!!

I mostly shopped on Fifth Avenue and SoHo. I also found this cosy small sushi restaurant on Broadway near West 100th street... I was called Sun-Chan! You should definitely go there!



Anyway, I bought:


Blue denim shirt with peace signs from Topman - $70
Ray-Ban aviator sunglasses - $140 on Fifth Avenue


T-shirt with heart on pocket from Topman - $20



Purple shorts from Forever21 -  $22


Slim-fit navy blue polo shirt from Lacoste - $80
Yellow t-shirt from Lacoste - $55





Here are some of the pictures I took (yeah, I'm also into photography):









0 comments :

Post a Comment