Saturday, January 21, 2012

Versace Cruise



I've been planning this buy for about a month before its release! I'm talking about the Versace Cruise collection for the very cheap Swedish brand H&M. Unfortunately, it was ALL sold out within an hour! Fortunately, they updated thquantities so I was able to buy some anyway. I was lucky enough to get a hold of some skinny jeans and a denim shirt. OF COURSE I'm NOT gonna wear them together! That would be a so called "fashion crime" and I'm not a criminal. ;)

I'm probably gonna wear the denim shirt with some skinny, grey pants - not made out of denim. Or perhaps some reddish chinos... You tell me!

This is not the first time that H&M has collaborated with Versace. The last collection caused major press coverage because of the outrageous colors and patterns. I was one of those who actually praised the collection and I did buy some underwear, a black tank top with silver studs and a black leather belt with golden studs. You might think, "Silver studs on a tank top... WTF?!" but imagine THAT with a black blazer and black skinny jeans. Yes, I am a BIG fan of skinny/slim fit jeans... no, not a fat fan...!

God, I kinda regret not buying that pink blazer.

Previous collection:


0 comments :

Post a Comment